Friday 4 December 2009

яєνιєω: ѕρσтℓιgнт

яєνιєω: ѕρσтℓιgнт

Our performance was on the 1st of December 2009. The performance was about the following things:

- Fame school which was inspired by the musical fame.

- Ibrar, Hassan and Hassan played dhol which was loud and exciting.
- Also there was a street dance performed by Elison and Reshan.
- The performance was end it with a fashion show, the fashion show included Different people doing a catwalk with costumes from different types of musicals E.g. High School Musical, Grease, Dream Girl and Chicago.
- At the end of the performance they all came together on stage and were dancing on a song from High School Musical.





For the performance I made a costume for Alifaa the costume was related to the musical Chicago, I done her hair and make-up and got her ready for the catwalk. Also I got some ideas for the set- design and made some stars for the back ground and I helped Isha out with painting the car.


I think that the performance went quite good but there were also a few things’ that went wrong E.g. Alifaa did not get to walk on the catwalk.



What I will do different next time:
I think that I should have gone on stage and actually perform.



No comments:

Post a Comment